Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stars







Click this link if you want to follow my blog with Bloglovin ♥

Click here for free patterns - Klik hier voor gratis patronen

Ik ben dit weekend even in de kast gedoken, en vond nog een stapeltje sterren die ik had gehaakt. Ik heb er een paar ogen op genaaid en zo zijn de eerste vijf knuffels voor Roemenie af. Heb je er al over mijn inzamelingsactie gelezen? Hier kun je terecht voor meer informatie. Ik zoek nog steeds mensen die mee willen doen, alle hulp is welkom. Vorig jaar haakte ik trouwens een hele stapel muizen, daar maakte ik het onderstaande filmpje over.

I've been looking through my closet this weekend and I found a couple of stars I crocheted some time ago. I sewed a couple of eyes on them and the first five toys for Romania are finished. Did you read about the charity project I'm sponsoring already? Go here to read more about it. I'm still looking for people that are willing to help, all help is more then welcome. Last year I made an amount of mice, I made the movie below about it.


3 comments:

  1. These stars look adorable! They they will certainly be well loved by the kids! Unfortunatly, I can't help this year but perhaps next year?! It's such a great project!

    Take care
    Anne
    http://crochetbetweenworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty music to go with cute crochet. What is the name of that song? Good luck with your charity project. My hooks are full at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodie, the song is called 'Counting' performed by Lucie Silvas.
      Best wishes, Annemarie

      Delete